Leading into Saturday's FULL MOON, we see MERCURY slowing to turn retrograde and MARS triggering PLUTO/ERIS. There's a lot of keeping up appearances, while underneath still simmers the repressed sex drives of men, the objectification of women, the paranoia, the posturing, the macho stances, aesthetic projections, it’s all just one charade masking a never-ending contest where the survival of the fittest is becoming critical. We all genuinely need to be loved and cared for, but nature can sometimes be very cruel, especially when we're prone to be disingenuous...
Join me here for a new episode of COSMIC BUS, let's see what the stars have to say.
In this episode, Ang discusses:
- Sun and Venus in Virgo
- Virgo Order vs. Pisces Chaos
- Neptune in Pisces (2008-2025) - Lessons in Dissolution, Forgiveness and Redemption
- Full Moon in Pisces. Which Charade is ending for you?
- Looking at our health and anxiety with the Virgo doctor and the Pisces patient
- Saturn entering Pisces in March 2023
- The Power of Pluto, the Envy of Eris, and their final square activated by Mars
-elimination and extinction
-massive threats to our survival
-natural selection by the forces of technocracy
- the linking of Saturn/Jupiter and Jupiter/Uranus semisquares and the rise of a new moral consciousness
- the extraordinary re-balancing of the EQUINOX NEW MOON
- and much more...
Enjoy this short snippet (members, login below to view the entire 50-minute discourse):
ALL MEMBERS receive unlimited access to premium content – your subscription supports this website/social pages and allows the work to stay transparent, independent and free of advertisements and outside coercion. Thank you for your support.
This is premium content for Cosmic Tribe Members. Login or Click here to subscribe to the tribe.