In this episode, aired on Friday, May 15 at 01:00 UTC, Ang discusses:
- the drama of Pluto and our shadow nature
- Saturn/Pluto in Capricorn and the obsession with status
- Jupiter/Pluto: flattening the curve and the success of authoritarian regimes
- the Jupiter/Saturn mid-point hitting Pluto (Aug-Oct) + aggressive energy from Mars
- reflections of February's Mercury retrograde in Pisces square Neptune and next week's Mercury/Venus/Neptune square: "Believe nothing."
- Neptune's effect on a natal chart
- the "wacko" Mars in Pisces
- All things Gemini including the upcoming New Moon
- Famous Geminis throughout history: JFK, Donald Trump
- and many more astro tidbits...
Members, login below to view this full video report (Soundcloud audio link and facebook replay also available)
This is premium content for Cosmic Tribe Members. Login or Click here to subscribe to the tribe.