In this episode:
- Ang discusses the interplay between the Sun/Moon;
- the qualities of Pisces;
- the strengths and drawback of planets in the mutable/water sign against the harsh, earth planets;
- Mars as a trigger;
- activations over the South Node and the stellium around Pluto in Capricorn;
- authoritarian governments and parallels between the "1984" Orwellian nightmare;
- dealing with pressure and anxiety of Saturn/Pluto;
- how to come to terms with the coming alienation, separatism and isolationism of Uranus in Taurus;
- getting the most from this New Moon and making an intention.
This is premium content for Cosmic Tribe Members. Login or Click here to subscribe to the tribe.