In this episode:
- Ang discusses the transitionary phase, the part of life which demands the greatest defence or relinquishing of the egoic (false self) state (Scorpio);
- the making way for a new conceptualisation of self, the greatest truth of ourselves, or the greatest aberration (Sagittarius);
- Jupiter and Venus at the galactic centre, source of all intelligence;
- Mars leaving Libra and opposing Uranus in Taurus;
- Mercury’s transit over the Sun; the surveillance state of capitalism and the 2020 stellium in Capricorn;
- Uranus, artificial intelligence and the internet of things;
- and many more astro tidbits….
Members, please login to view the full replay of this episode below.