In this episode:
- The first quarter Moon in Libra; square the Cancer Sun at the North Node’; opposite Saturn on the South Node
- Aspects from Jupiter and Neptune
- The Moon/Venus mutual reception
- The parent/adult/child-voice triad of humanistic psychology
- Feelings and emotions as our primary language of communication
- The Moon/Saturn effect
- The Sun/Saturn effect
- Perils of disclosing our personal selves in a world which is increasingly invasive and manipulative (Saturn/Pluto)
- How to maintain personal sovereignty
- How to defend one’s integrity and authenticity/authority
- Possible manifestation of the Lunar eclipse in Capricorn
- Lots of other astrological tidbits….
Tribe Members: Please login to your account to view this report.
Not yet a member of the Tribe?
Sign up here to join the Tribe, and gain access to this and all archived as well as future episodes, or…
– Click the button above to be directed to PayPal to complete your purchase.
– Once complete, click “Return to Merchant” to view the video report. The link will also be sent to the e-mail address connected to your PayPal account.
– (If you do not receive your link, please check your spam folder, then send a message email@example.com)
... Login to view full content. Not a member? Register now...