We all learned a lot there, but mostly we have learned to keep our egos under check, since they are so damned fragile at the moment that they are most prone to being shot to pieces if we get in any way self-righteous or arrogant.
Whilst we discussed the healing powers of this at length, this moment in time, when the Sun is in his final hours of Pisces, is like the dissolution of an expired age, and we have never really felt it as intensely or seen it as perhaps so obviously. Subtle yet poignant, to let go of values that no longer mean very much is not easy, since our whole sense of identity is usually measured on social status, credit rating and public reputation. No sentiment nor sympathy can adequately replace something that was essentially steeped in falsehood and deception, and to become confronted by the ultimate truth before our eyes can be upsetting, depressing, even harsh. However, we can all agree that once the lie has been exposed and let dissolve, we are free to finally accept the loss and move forward into our truth.
So a kind of spiritual relief comes this week, as we prepare for what is effectively the start of a new astrological year…
Here are the main transit for this week…….
|☉ Sqq ☊||Mon Mar 19||06:16 pm GMT||Sun||29°♓05′||Sesquiquadrate||Node||14°♌05′|
|☿ ☌ ♀||Tue Mar 20||04:03 am GMT||Mercury||16°♈22′||Conjunction||Venus||16°♈22′|
|☉ enters ♈||Tue Mar 20||04:16 pm GMT||Sun||00°♈00′||ARIES INGRESS|
|☿ S℞||Fri Mar 23||00:11 am GMT||Mercury||16°♈54′℞||Mercury Retrograde|
|♀ □ ♇||Fri Mar 23||11:14 pm GMT||Venus||21°♈04′||Square||Pluto||21°♑04′|
|☽ □ ☉||Sat Mar 24||03:36 pm GMT||Moon||03°♋57′||Square||Sun||03°♈57′|
|☉ □ ♂||Sat Mar 24||04:08 pm GMT||Sun||03°♈58′||Square||Mars||03°♑58′|
|♀ ⊼ ♃||Sun Mar 25||09:08 am GMT||Venus||22°♈49′||Quincunx||Jupiter||22°♏49′℞|
Yes, thanks to Tuesday’s Aries EQUINOX this week can feel extremely exciting, its powerful aspects (like the square from MARS to the Sun) will be discussing at greater length (separate article) in my EQUINOX reading for the year ahead.
Mercury turning retrograde (Friday) also coincides with a bunch of tense (square) energies, so it’s super wise to stay mindful of a propensity to bust into flaming wars with others… not difficult given the tenuous nature of current relations – particularly between genders.
Children, adolescents, and neutral-gender (non-sexualised or androgynous) individuals become the big theme this year, and so watch the hot themes in your world at the moment, they develop into key issues throughout the year.
If strong desires do actually drive you into feeling a restless agitation, try to focus on your work/career plans instead. Even here, watch you don’t swashbuckle your way into ill-considered conflict with your boorish ambitiousness. Know that anger and frustration are rife all around (☉♈ □ ♂), so reacting rashly or impatiently may provoke more force or will-power than is necessarily appropriate to settle things, and anger will eventually turn to rage, which will certainly not produce the desired effect that we want.
It’s time to be patient, and whilst this can be super hard during the Aries Sun, acting without prior thought only sows the seeds of guaranteed future disasters. There is much success possible if only we can just stick with our more carefully thought out plans, preferably with consideration to the feelings of others.
Here’s some handy tips on how to play it smart this week:
- Allow: Realise your “ideal” is incompatible with the world around you. Are you idealising someone or something? Stop trying to make things perfect and allow them to just be as they were intended. Realise that perfection is already there within everything. Learn to use things and to love people as they are, not to love things and use people as you would wish.
- Observe: Pay close attention to what is already there. What is really going on? Look, listen, learn and take meaning from what the experience is offering you. Underneath it all there is an intrinsic message. What is it?
- Understand: Once you draw the essential data, learn to question it. Have the courage to ask why do people behave in a certain way. Why do they do the things they do? What is the underlying reason? Try to understand things at the deepest level before you make a judgment about the situation. Buddha said “To understand everything is to forgive everything.”
- Accept: Observation and understanding leads to unconditional acceptance. Things are how they are, people are true to their intrinsic purpose. Once we accept this fact through learned understanding we open the road for the greatest currency of all.
- Love and compassion: It is not hard to open up one’s heart and embrace others into our love when we learn to accept them as they come. Through a deeper understanding and acceptance of others we learn to see the good in everyone and everything. When we see bad, understand this is because of pain and suffering. Only through showing compassion to the pain you see around you can you ever hope to end that suffering.
- Celebrate: Learn to find the joy in the uniqueness of every entity, every moment. Nothing is ever a repetition – the universe is boundless in its creativity and hence does not reproduce anything in quite the same form. It is all there for you to explore, accept, love and ultimately include in your experience of the most ideal version for what you are looking for.
Blessings, and have an amazing week xx
© All rights reserved, Ang Stoic 2018
……………also hot this week:
Ang Stoic is an astrologer and cosmobiologist based in Daylesford, Australia. To book a private consultation, please complete the linked application form http://angstoic.com/full-comprehensive-reading/appointments/ . You will receive a full response about your reserved appointment within 48 hours.